Thursday, June 7, 2018

The Last Day on the Road

Today was the last day on the road.
It was so much fun!
Some highlights included:

Some beautiful sights,

Lots of breaks for Angus to run,



Fun times as sisters (we call it "sister bonding time" or just "sister time" have you ever heard the song "Sister Time" from the Disney Junior show "Elena of Avalor"?!?! It sums up our sisterhood pretty dang well.)



Good tunes, Lottie's feeling the John Mayer vibe,


Catching fireflies, I haven't seen a firefly since I was 3 or 4 and it was magical!


Listening to one of me and Jane's favorite books "Heartless" on audible while driving, Charlotte drew my favorite character in the book called Jest and his friend Raven.


It has been such a fun road trip, and while I'm very sad that we've left the ranch, I'm excited to live in the South. I love it here already.