Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Heading on to NC

Here we go!
We're on the road!
Some essentials for long road trips always and must include:

1. Good Treats- My favorites are starbursts, anything gummy, and tootsie rolls.


2. A water bottle- I have a hydro flask and they're the best.


3. A good book- I'm reading "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix"


4. My scriptures- If you haven't heard of the Book of Mormon, I definitely recommend reading it.


5. Earphones & A Good Playlist


Prayer: Annie Lennox

Mutineers: David Gray

The Way It's Always Been: Brandon Flowers

Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm: Crash Test Dummies

Here with Me: Dido

She: Edie Brickell & New Bohemians

It's Good to Be in Love: Frou Frou

Waitin' On the Day: John Mayer

Where to Begin: My Morning Jacket

Out of the Woods: Nickel Creek

Seeing Ghosts: Rosi Golan

Say it Anyway: Rosi Golan

English Girls Approximately: Ryan Adams

Forever and Always: Shania Twain

Square One: Tom Petty

Bennie and the Jets: Elton John