Wednesday, April 25, 2018

TLC

As I have said before, I have a major obsession with a book series called The Lunar Chronicles.
And, as many fans before me, I have made a dream cast.
It's not really realistic, but it is perfect in my mind!
Note: I haven't found the perfect actress for Cress, so she's not in it.

Linh Cinder
Played by: Alicia Vikander


Emperor Kai
Played by: Brenton Thwaites


Princess Winter
Played by: Amandla Stenberg


Jacin Clay
Played by: Young Johnny Depp


Scarlet Benoit

Played by: Eleanor Tomlinson



Wolf
Played by: Aidan Turner


 

Carswell Thorne
Played by: Young Leonardo Dicaprio


Iko
Played by: Lupita Nyong'o


Kon Torin
Played by: Pip Torrens


Dr. Erland
Played by: Hugo Weaving


Queen Levanna
Played by: Liv Tyler




Aimery Park
Played by: Paul Rhys


Sybil Mira
Played by: Angelina Jolie


Ran Kesley
Played by: David Oakes