Monday, April 23, 2018

Joan of Arc

A couple of months ago my mom was teaching my little brother Nicholas about Joan of Arc in history.
I couldn't help but listen in.
 I remember when I was about his age my mom bought me a book about her. 
I've been fascinated by her ever since! 
She is an amazing young woman! And such an example to me. 
BYUtv has a documentary about her and we all watched it the following Sunday.
It was amazing, I really felt the spirit.
I love the way it all connects.
God told Joan to help crown the rightful king and to save France from England.
Later on, because she obeyed and helped France become a free country, they were able to help us during the revolutionary war.
And then because America became a free country, the church was able to be restored in the United States of America.
Now we have more than 16,118,170 members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in the world!!!
I'm grateful for Joan of Arc. She is an amazing example to me.
You can watch the documentary here.