Thursday, April 26, 2018

One Line A Day

In 2014 a friend of mine named Jenna bought me a journal for my birthday.
It was one of those one line a day journals that can be used for 5 years.
I started doing it right away and it has been so much fun to see how much things have changed.
My handwriting, hobbies, houses, and hair (yes hair, it went from straight and dark to curly and lighter), has changed since I was 13 years old!

A year ago today, on the 26th of April 2017, I went to lunch with a few of my friends Katie, Belen, and Reagan, had a painting activity in Young Women's, and sewed a shirt I had designed myself (the shirt failed).


Two years ago today, on the 26th of April 2016, I went grocery shopping with my mom at Walmart.



Three years ago today, on the 26th of April 2015, I played Hospital with my siblings and cousins.


And today, on the 26th of April 2018, we are in Utah, celebrating my grandmother's graduation at BYU. Yay Umi!!!



If you don't really like journalling a whole lot, or you're really busy and can't write a whole page every day, but want to record your life, I recommend this!