Friday, May 4, 2018

w e e k e n d

It's the weekend again!
This Friday I will be listening to:

Let Go-Frou Frou

Daughters-John Mayer

I Can See Your Tracks-Laura Viers

A Lot of Things-Rosi Golan

Don't Know Why-Norah Jones

Somewhere Only We Know-Lily James

Ghost of a Dog- Edie Brickell

I Can't Get Next to You- Annie Lennox


And this Sunday I will be listening to:


The Derry Tune-Kila

Adaline Bowman-Rob Simonsen

At first Sight-Alexandre Desplat

Opening Titles-Micheal Brook

The Secret Life of Daydreams-Jean-Yves Thibaudet

The Great Secret-Patrick Doyle

True Love's Kiss-James Newton Howard

The Hours-Phillip Glass


Here's a little something for you to think about over your weekend.


This is what I believe!

If you want to know more about what I believe go to this website or order a free copy of my favorite book.


Have a lovely weekend!