Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Toadiepaints

About two years ago, I got a calligraphy book for Christmas.
It had a section inside on how to draw succulents and pretty soon I was doodling little terrariums and cacti all over my homework.
My mom posted a picture I gave her of these little succulents that I had colored with watercolor paints on Instagram and a lot of people said that they would buy it if my work was for sale!
So, I opened up an etsy shop and started selling them!
I've only had about 10 sales, and only one order was from someone not related to me, but they're so fun to paint and draw.


I do art prints that can be hung on the wall,


And stationery. This one's a Christmas one.


My shop on etsy is called Toadiepaints because my nickname is "Toadie". Apparently, I looked like J. Thaddeus Toad when I was born...