Monday, September 24, 2018

Hurricane Florence

My family and I live in North Carolina- and just last week a hurricane/tropical storm hit the eastern coast of NC and SC.
We were alright- because we live in Chapel Hill which is a couple of hours away from the beach, but we still had a lot of rain and wind!
School was canceled for a whole week because it became a shelter for families whose houses had flooded! Luckily ours did not.
We had a companionship of sister missionaries from the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints that were evacuated from their area come to stay with us, and we had so much fun!


Don't you love my outfit?!?!


I'm sad for all of the people who lost family members in the hurricane, and for all of the people who lost their homes and possessions.
They're in my prayers!